- Check in before 8 am will attract a full charge of previous night. Check in between 8 am to 11 am will attract a charge of Rs. 1500/- on room only basis subject to availability. Check in between 11 am to 2 pm will be without charge subject to availability.
- Check out between 1 pm to 6 pm will attract a charge of Rs. 1500/- on room only basis subject to availability. Check out after 6 pm will attract a full day charge subject to availability.
- Extra adult / child rates are inclusive of extra mattress. A charge of Rs. 500/- per night would apply for a rollaway bed.
- Indian nationals have to present an valid ID proof (driving license, pan card, voter ID) & foreign nationals have to present their passport and visa details at check in.
- Check in time – 2:00 pm & Check out time – 12:00 noon
** All the above rates are subject to change without notice **
Group bookings cancelation policy:
Confirmed booking may be altered, cancelled or cut short only if intimation in writing reaches the company 30 days prior to the check in date,
after which any alteration or cancellation would attract 100% cancellation charge.
We understand that these are challenging times and plans change even at the last minute.
For cancellations received up to 10 Days before your Check-In due to Lockdown restrictions imposed by the Government OR if only the couple travelling is tested COVID positive
and the report shared has a QR code that is traceable on the Arogya Setu App, we promise to provide you with a 75% credit in the form of a Credit Voucher valid for stays up to 31. Mar.2023*.
(IN CASE OF ONE FAMILY TESTING POSITIVE, ONLY THAT FAMILY WILL BE GIVEN CREDIT, NOT THE ENTIRE GROUP)
*Please note that we reserve the right to seek proof for the above-mentioned situation & the final decision will be at our sole discretion.
Credit Voucher Utilization: ·
Credit Vouchers issued will be valid for stays up to 31. Mar.2023.
- Usage of Credit Vouchers is not permitted during the Black-out dates.
Thus, kindly note there will be no reduction in package value even if there is
(1) Cancellation of cottage.
(2) Reduction in room nights.
(3) Reduction in number of people (extras which involves cost).
IMPORTANT FOR CREDIT UTILISATION –
Credit will be allotted for the amount paid, not the room category booked.